Welcome to Lake of the Woods School!
Our goal is to deliver the best education possible to all of our students, while keeping our students, staff and community safe. At this time, after consulting with Local Public Health, we feel the best way to accomplish this is by having as many of our students attend school in-person. We can only maintain our in-person learning model by avoiding a COVID-19 outbreak within our school and community.
We ask for everyone’s cooperation in keeping everyone safe and our kids at school by following these guidelines:
- Stay home if you are sick and follow recommendations when asked to self-isolate or quarantine.
- For parents and guardians it is important to complete the daily health screening on Synergy and contact the school if someone is having any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Clean your hands often, either with soap and water for 20 seconds or a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people (at least 6 feet whenever possible).
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
- Take advantage of COVID-19 testing opportunities.
- Face coverings are required to be worn by all persons entering the school buildings or riding in school vehicles. Please refer to Lake of the Woods School policy 808 for more information.
We need to work together so we will be able to maintain having all of our students attending school in-person for the remainder of this school year. We will continue to work closely with local public health to ensure we are following the most up to date information and adjust accordingly.